Why You Should Maintain Your Roof
It’s always a good idea to be proactive about maintaining your property, and maintaining your roof should be no different. Routine clearing of debris, re-sealing drains and penetrations, and visual roof inspections are vital steps for extending the life of your current roofing system.
To help your building stay dry, Andy’s Roofing offers a comprehensive Roof Maintenance Program. Enroll today, and we guarantee your roof won’t leak all year long!
In many cases, we can also extend the manufacturer’s warranty by up to 10 years on a new roof installation FOR FREE, just by signing up for our yearly maintenance program.
Join our Roof Maintenance Program
At your request, we will schedule an appointment to inspect your roof. Following a thorough inspection, we will provide you with a comprehensive Roof Inspection Report. This report will detail the current state of your roof and explain our recommended corrective actions. After mutually agreeing to the scope of work, we will provide you with a price to perform the initial roof maintenance, as well as a price to enroll in our Roof Maintenance Program.
What our Roof Maintenance Program Includes
Your enrollment in our Roof Maintenance Program includes a yearly Roof Inspection Report in the Spring and two service visits per year in the Spring and Fall.
(Click HERE for a sample of our Roof Maintenance Agreement)
At each service visit, our qualified roofing professionals will perform the following tasks:
- Clean roof of all debris, including broom cleaning areas where dirt and dust accumulate from ponding water.
- Remove debris from all drains, scuppers, and gutters, and secure drain cover bolts, as necessary. If the downspouts are clogged below the roof line, you will be notified.
- Repair roof flashing and sheet metal counterflashing at all penetrations and curbs, including pipes, vents, skylights, walls, HVAC units, etc.
- Repair open seams in the roof surfacing.
- Repair minor cracks or blisters in the field membrane or coating, as necessary for watertightness.
- Reseal cracked or missing caulking at penetrations, as necessary.
- Custom services for your building.
Don’t ignore your roof’s maintenance! Call us today for your free Roof Inspection Report and to discuss your roof maintenance goals with a qualified roofing expert!
Once enrolled in our Roof Maintenance Program, your roof will be guaranteed against leaks. If your roofing system leaks for any reason during the term of the Agreement, Andy’s Roofing will repair that leak within 24 hours of notification free of charge!